Start and end in Cairo! With the adventure tour - Group tour 9-Day Nile Jewel, Nile Cruise & Red Sea, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Cairo, Egypt and 6 other destinations in Egypt. Group tour 9-Day Nile Jewel, Nile Cruise & Red Sea is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- 2 nights in 4 star Cairo hotel (B/B) "Oasis Hotel Pyramids or similar"
- 1 night in 4 star Aswan hotel (B/B) "Basma Hotel or Similar"
- 3 nights on 5 star Nile Cruise (full meals) "M/S TUYA or Radamis II or similar"
- 2 nights in 4 star Hurghada hotel (A/I) "Grand Seass resort Hostmark Resort or similar"
- Guided tours of the Pyramids in Cairo , Aswan, Kom-ombo, Edfu and Luxor Egyptologist English speaking tour guide
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Free airport meet and greeUpdatet transfer
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vans or buses
- Domestic Flight ticket Cairo/Aswan
- Egypt Visa "USD 25 per passport"
- Tipping Kitty "USD 13 per person per day"
- Entrance fees "USD 90 per person for the whole trip"
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones.etc)
- Any Optional tours
- Meals not mentioned
- 31 Dec , New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (if applicable)
Day 1: Cairo
Arrive in Cairo airport, you will be met and assist by our representative who will assist you through the formalities, and then be transferred to your hotel to meet your Tour Manager for briefing about the tour package, overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo - Flight to Aswan
After breakfast you will start the tour by visiting the awe inspiring pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza plateau then head to visit the Egyptian museum, and finally to the open market (Khan El Khalili) the Bazaar with the numerous souvenirs shops and the coffee shops. Transfer to Cairo airport, you will take a Flight from Cairo to Aswan. Arrival Aswan, check into hotel, Overnight Aswan
Day 3 : Aswan
Optional early morning trip to Abu Simbel by road or flight - without missing any part of the tour
Breakfast. Our representative will meet and transfer you to your Nile Cruise, beginning the day with a morning tour of the famous High Dam of Aswan. Next you will visit the romantic Temple of Philae. Overnight on your 5 star standard Nile cruise.
Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom-Ombo, Edfu
Enjoy sailing down the fertile bank of the Nile to visit Kom-Ombo and Edfu Temples. Continue down the Nile to the city of Luxor, overnight on your 5 stars standard Nile Cruise. Overnight on your 5 star standard Nile cruise.
Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
After breakfast, we will arrive in Luxor and tour the East Bank of Luxor. Here you will experience the massive Karnak temple and historic Luxor temple, overnight on the Cruise.
Day 6: Luxor to Red Sea Hurghada
After breakfast, tour the West Bank of Luxor. Start your tour off with the world famous Valley of the Kings, then onto the Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir al-Bahri), and finish with the great Colossi of Memnon, the last remains of Amenophis III's temple. Then you will take your A/C bus to Hurghada, overnight at the Red Sea, in Hurghada.
Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
This is another day free to be spent as you see fit. With snorkeling, swimming, sun-tanning, scuba diving and good food and drink available you will find much to do; or nothing to do but enjoy the sun, overnight at your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 8: Cairo
Bus from Hurgahda to Cairo. Arrive in Cairo, overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 9: Departure - Cairo
After breakfast take your memories with you in the flight back home.
||# of Nights
||Oasis Hotel Pyramids
||5 stars Standard Nile Cruise Ship
||Grand Seas resort HostMark or MinaMark or similar
||Basma Aswan Hotel